Do you stay true to your sports program now that it is summer? For best results, you need to have the right snacks before and after exercise!
What to eat before exercise
What do you need? Proteins and carbohydrates, which provide energy, improve endurance and increase results.
When do you need it? 15-45′ before your sports activity
- Natural pomegranate juice with Spiroulina PLATENSIS Powder
- Seasonal fruit with yogurt and Spiroulina flakes
- Oatmeal with Spiroulina flakes
- Wholemeal toast with boiled egg and Spiroulina flakes
- Cereal bars with Spiroulina flakes (See the recipe here!)
What to eat after exercise
What do you need? Proteins, carbohydrates and good fat.
Thanks to these macronutrients, the glycogen stores, which are responsible for energy, will be replenished, the muscle damage due to their stress will be restored and the metabolism will be regulated.
- Lentil salad with Spiroulina flakes
- Salad with quinoa, arugula and Spiroulina flakes
- Orzo with vegetables, soy and Spiroulina flakes
- Energy smoothie with Spiroulina PLATENSIS Powder
- Open sandwich with avocado and Spiroulina flakes
◊ Why does every athlete receive Spiroulina PLATENSIS pre & post-workout ◊
Because athletes consume large amounts of energy and strain their muscles during exercise, they need a number of bioactive ingredients contained in Spiroulina PLATENSIS:
- protein, in high content (55-70%)
- vitamin-B complex
- electrolytes (potassium and sodium)
Thanks to the above, Spiroulina PLATENSIS offers multiple benefits to athletes:
- provides high levels of energy and endurance
- delays the onset of fatigue during exercise
- ensures better performance
- helps to restore the body after intense physical
- contribute to the detoxification of the body.
Excellent results in sports with proper nutrition and Spiroulina PLATENSIS!