Information & Consent
When this policy mentions “we,” “us,” or “our,”, “data controller,”, “controller,”, it refers to HELLENIC SPIRULINA NET.
ata Controller’s info
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (EU) 2016/679, we are the Data Controller. Our contact info is:
Personal data we collect
This will include:
- Your email address and your last name (with your consent), in order to send you newsletters;
- Your CV (in cases we offer a Job);
- Your Name, Address (Street, Area, Postal Code, City, State), Telephone, Fax, Mobile, Email in order to complete the order form;
- To provide you with personal instructions for the daily intake of our products we collect information such as: Name, Gender, Occupation, Age, Height, Weight, Mobile Number, Existing Health Problems / Therapies, Activities.
We collect your Data to:
- Monitor the traffic of this site;
- Contact with you using the information you provide through the contact form;
- Comply with the obligations imposed by the applicable laws;
- To send you newsletters for products and services;
- To promote your CV and related material that you grant us for your participation in audiovisual projects;
- To provide you with personal instructions for the daily intake of our products.
Legal basis of processing
The processing of the data of the users:
- Takes place in accordance with our contractual texts;
- Is based on your consent;
- Is based on the legal obligations of our company or our legitimate interest which in any case does not affect your rights
The recipients of the Data are our Company employees who are committed to confidentiality, our partners, our suppliers, who process your Personal Data as on our behalf and in accordance with our orders.
In addition, we may share or disclose your Data when you have explicitly requested it or when required by law.
on our behalf have been contractually bound to keep confidentiality, not to transmit to third parties Data without our authorization, to take appropriate security measures, to comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data (as well as the GDPR Regulation).
Our company retains your data only for the time necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or until requested to be deleted (if this occurs earlier), with the express exception of cases where the law or contracts we have signed they define differently. The retention times of personal data are reflected in the records of processing activities maintained by our company.
Some categories of data are retained for longer than expected for the purpose of defending the company’s rights and exercising its legitimate claims. Processing in such cases will take as long as it takes for the lapse of claims, the irrevocable termination of judicial or administrative proceedings that we may engage in or the completion of an out-of-court dispute resolution procedure between us. In addition, we mention the need to investigate a security incident.
We will process the User’s data at all times in an absolute confidential way and maintaining the mandatory duty to secrecy with regard to said data, in accordance with the provisions set out in applicable regulations, and to this end adopting the measures of a technical and organizational nature required to guarantee the security of their data and prevent them from being altered, lost, processed or accessed illegally, depending on the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
We will use and disclose Personal Data as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- to comply with applicable law;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including authorities outside your country of residence and to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- to enforce our terms and conditions;
- to protect our operations;
- to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of our own, you or others; and
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Personal Data of Minors
We process data relating to children under the age of 15 only with the consent of their parents in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation. If you are under 15, you must have the consent of your parents before signing up for the site services. If we find that we have collected Child Data under the age of 15 without the above condition, we will delete such data as soon as possible.
LThird party links
Our Website may provide links to third party Websites. These Websites may collect and use your Personal Data in a different manner to us. We do not endorse or accept any liability for these Websites’ collection practices as well as their privacy policies. In case you wish to enquire about their privacy policies, please contact their operators.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
HELLENIC SPIRULINA NET makes sure that all subject rights are met.
Those rights are:
- The Right of Access. You have the right to know what data is being or has been collected about you and how these data are being processed;
- The Right to Data Portability. You have the right to transfer Personal Data from one electronic processing system to and into another electronic processing system (even between organizations);
- The Right to Erasure (where there is no longer any legitimate basis for processing it). When a Data Controller is relying on your consent as their legal basis to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw consent and ask for your Personal Data to be deleted;
- The Right to Correction. You have the right to make changes to inaccurate Personal Data;
- The Right in the scope of Consent (if that’s the legal ground for processing). Being the subject, you must be informed in clear and plain language. If the Data Controller is relying on your consent to process your Personal Data, you may object to elements of processing or withdraw your consent altogether;
- In the circumstances provided for in applicable law: The Right to Restrict Processing and Object to Processing your Personal Data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, or if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal information, please contact [email protected]
- Guarantees that they are of legal age, fully capable, and that the information furnished to us is true, accurate, complete and up to date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information updated, so that said data reflects their actual situation;
- Guarantees that he/she has informed third parties on whose behalf he/she has provided data, where applicable, of the aspects contained in this document. Also guarantees that he/she has obtained the third party’s authorization to provide their data to us for the purposes indicated;
- Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for damages, whether direct or indirect, that this may cause to us or third parties.
Cookies perform many functions, such as:
- To allow you to navigate between pages efficiently
- To remember your preferences
- To improve the user experience.
- To make sure that every ad you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and to prevent fraud and improve the security of the Site.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
If you wish to delete the Cookies from your PC, follow the instructions of your Browser (see the relevant Help menus).
We reserve the right to update this Policy in cases of:
- Expanding our services;
- Complying with future applicable legislation.
Any changes will be posted on this page and (when appropriate) notified to you by email.
This Policy was last updated on 03 September 2019.