Colourful, tasteful and very nutrient salad known for its superfoods!
It’s a good salad that you can enjoy a main meal. Quinoa and Spiroulina flakes: 2 superfoods in the same meal! Outcome: Variety of nutrients such as proteins, iron, vitamins, metals and trace elements which enter our body with each bite!
Time required: 20′
Calories per serving: 630kcal
- 200g of quinoa (boiled)
- 1 red pepper, whole
- 200g arugula
- 1 boiled zucchini in slices
- 1 fresh onion
- ½ bouquet parsley
- 5 small sliced tomatoes in pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of Spiroulina Flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Slice the pepper, the zucchini and the fresh onions and blanch them in a preheated pan.
- Add the quinoa in the cooked vegetables
- Slightly cut the parsley, the olives, the tiny tomatoes and add them in the mixture. Add the juice of one lemon, olive oil, the Spiroulina flakes, the salt and pepper.
Products that were used in the recipe: