When you feel the need to eat something sweet make truffles! Tasteful and healthy snack with many nutrients that is appropriate for vegan!
Time required: 10′
Calories per serving: 113kcal
Ingredients for truffles
- 120g dried dates
- 150g raw walnuts
- 10 dried plums
- 2 tablespoons of cacao
- 2 tablespoons of coconut butter melted
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 2 tablespoon Spiroulina flakes
Ingredients for the coating
- Cacao powder
- Using a blender add the dates and plums. Remove and then add the nuts.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the mixture
- Add the mixture in the fridge and let it for a couple of hours
- Make small truffles using small portions of the mixture. Place then on a non-sticking paper.
- We wrap the truffles with cacao powder, coconut, nuts or melted chocolate!
Keep them in the fridge!
Products that were used in the recipe:
*We would like to thank Stauroula Gounari, a Clinical Dietician MSc