A different tart… Its delicious and it has all the necessary nutrients due to Spiroulina flakes.
Time required: 65′
Calories per serving: 302kcal
Ingredients for the tart
- 375g brown flour
- 100g butter
- 6g salt
- 80g cold water
Ingredient for the filling
- 100g feta cheese
- 100g white cheese
- 50g cured cheese
- 100g mizithra
- 2 mature tomatoes
- 3-4 green onions
- 1 egg
- A pinch of salt & pepper
- In a mixer you add the frozen butter, the salt, the flour and you mix it for 2-3’ in low power
- Add the cold-water spoon by spoon and mix until the dough is even
- Wrap the dough with a membrane, and you leave it in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Bake the tart in 180 degrees for 20’.
For the filling
- Cut the tomatoes in slices and you add salt in order to remove its fluids.
- Mix all the cheeses and add the egg and mix again
- Add salt and pepper and bake the tart at 170 degrees for 30’.
Products that were used in the recipe: