Favourite drink with many essential nutrients suitable for people who have lactose intolerance.
Reach in flavor but also in nutritional ingredients due to Spiroulina PLATENSIS.
Time required: 15′
Calories per serving: 440 kcal
- 1 banana
- 1 pear
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 20 raw almonds
- 240 ml lactose free milk
- 10 almonds
- 1 sachet of Spiroulina PLATENSIS powder
- Cut the banana and pear in pieces.
- Add the almonds and oatmeal in a blender and mix.
- Add the milk and the Spiroulina PLATENSIS powder and mix.
- Add the mixture in a glass.
- If you want, you can add ice tubes.
Products that were used in the recipe:
*We would like to thank Stauroula Gounari, a Clinical Dietician MSc