The absolute vegetarian burger…
Vegetable & Spiroulina flakes in a tasteful combination! All necessary nutrients in the most tasteful burger you have ever tried!
Time required: 25′
Calories per serving: 708,3kcal
2 wholegrain burger bread
Ingredients for burger
- 120g chickpeas
- ½ onion
- 2 melted garlic slices
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- ½ cup of parsley
- 2 tablespoons of Spiroulina flakes
- 1 teaspoon of caraway
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup of flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In a blender add the boiled chickpeas
- In a big bowl, add the melted chickpeas and the rest of the ingredients and mix all together.
- Shape the mixture in burgers in the size that you want and add them to a non-sticking pan with a little bit of olive oil until they are cooked in both sides.
- Place them on a plate with a paper above so that excess oil will be absorbed.
Cut the bread in the middle and place the burger, mustard, lettuce, tomato and onions and then its ready!
#SpTip You can add more vegetables of your choice!
Products that were used in the recipe: