A classic and favorite recipe in its most vegan (& fasting!) version! Great taste and rich nutrients thanks to vegetables and Spiroulina flakes!
Preparation time: 30′
Calories per serving: 104kcal
- 500g grated zucchinis
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 1/4 cup chopped peppermint
- 1 grated onion
- 5 chopped spring onions
- 200g breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup flour for all uses
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 4 tablespoons Spiroulina flakes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Frying oil
- Put the grated zucchini in a colander and sprinkle with salt.
- Leave for 5 ‘, so that their liquids drain.
- Once drained, mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Shape the balls into medium size.
- Heat the oil at the same time and fry when it is hot.
- Leave for 3′-4 ‘on each side until golden brown.
- Remove the zucchini balls with a slotted spoon and place them on a plate with absorbent paper.
- Sprinkle with Spiroulina flakes.
- Serve in a Coconut Vegan Bowl!
Products used in this recipe: