Vegan, rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, this quick and easy acai bowl is a perfect way to start your day!
Preparation time: 5′
Calories per serving: 235kcal
- 1 cup of frozen berries
- 1 big banana (frozen)
- 1 tablespoon acai berry powder
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 sachet of Spiroulina PLATENSIS Powder
- oat flakes
- coconut flakes
- chia seeds
- Spiroulina flakes
- Place the ingredients in a blender, and mix until they become a uniform mixture.
- Serve in a Coconut Vegan Bowl.
- Garnish by placing the toppings in stripes.
* The exact number of calories varies, as it depends on the type & number of toppings we will use!
Products used in this recipe: