Salad enriched in iron because of spinach and Spiroulina flakes and protein because of the mushrooms! You can serve every meal with this salad and all other necessary nutrients!
Time required: 10′
Calories per serving: 301kcal
- 200g baby spinach
- 200g rocket salad
- 200g mushrooms
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Spiroulina flakes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic cider
- Wash the mushrooms and drain them. Cut them in slices and stir-fry in a non-sticking pan for 2’.
- Cut the rocket salad, baby spinach and the red pepper.
- Pour all the ingredients in a big bowl adding the Spiroulina flakes.
- Lastly, add the olive oil and the balsamic.Bon appetite!
Products that were used in the recipe: