Sweet dessert with all necessary nutrients.
Due to Spiroulina PLATENSIS powder, your favourite dessert contains essential nutrients such as protein and iron which give energy and boost!
Time required: 10′
Calories per serving: 113,4kcal
For 500g ice cream
- 200g coconut milk
- 3 teaspoons stevia
- 1 pinch of vanilla
- 1 sachet Spiroulina PLATENSIS powder
- Pour all the ingredients apart from Spiroulina PLATENSIS powder in a small pot.
- Warm the mixture in low temperature until the sugar is melted without being boiled.
- Remove from fire, add Spiroulina PLATENSIS powder and transfer the mixture in a metallic bowl and place it in the freezer.
- Every 30’ remove the bowl and mix it.
- Repeat step 4 for 5-6 times.
- Bon appetite!
If there is an ice cream machine, place the mixture in the bucket of the machine and follow the instructions of the product
Products that were used in the recipe: