Buckwheat or “black wheat” is not a very popular choice for food but it has many beneficial nutrients. Combined with turmeric and Spiroulina flakes, offer the organism all the necessary nutrients.
Time required: 10′
Calories per serving : 470kcal
- 100g buckwheat
- 200ml hot water
- 2 small zucchinis cut in cubes
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 bouquet of peppermint
- 2 tablespoons of Spiroulina flakes
- 1 orange (including its juice) and the peels of it
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Salt and pepper
- Place the buckwheat in a bowl filled with water. Mix and cover the bowl and let it for 1 hour until it absorbs all the water.
- After washing the zucchinis, cut their ends. Cut them horizontally in the middle and them in very thin slices.
- Place the zucchinis slices, the carrot, the onions, the buckwheat and the peppermint in a different bowl and mix them.
- In a different bowl mix the orange juice, the olive oil, the turmeric, the Spiroulina flakes and the salt & pepper.
- Pour over the rest of the ingredients, mix and serve.
Products that were used in the recipe: