Homemade lemonade upgrade! With lime, lemongrass and parsley leaves reminding a mojito! Also, because of Spiroulina PLATENSIS you get all the nutrients!
Time required: 10′
Calories per serving 70kcal
- For a 1,5ltr lemonade
- 180 g sugar
- 1ltr water
- 8g lime’s peel
- 2,5 g vanilla extract
- 15g lemongrass
- 500ml natural lemon juice
- 1 sachet of Spiroulina PLATENSIS
- Parsley Leaves
- In a boiling pot we add all the ingredients except the lemon juice and the Spiroulina PLATENSIS powder.
- Remove the pot from fire, add the lemon juice, cover the pot and let the mixture to cool down.
- Once the mixture is cooled, we add 1 sachet of Spiroulina PLATENSIS powder
- and mix well.
- Drain off and place it on the fridge.
Products that were used in the recipe: