A complete meal thanks to the nutrients contained in vegetables, groats and Spiroulina flakes!
Preparation time: 15′
Calories per serving: 261kcal
- 150g groats
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 2 peppers
- 1 cucumber
- 200g baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Σπιρουλίνα flakes
- some parsley
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Put the groats in a bowl with hot water, cover it & leave it for 15 ‘until it softens.
- Dice the cherry tomatoes & the cucumber and slice the peppers.
- Put the spinach, the groats, and the rest of the vegetables in the Coconut Vegan Bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil & lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the Spiroulina flakes.
- Garnish with parsley.
Products used in this recipe: