Light and cool meal with all the necessary nutrients! It contains traditional Mediterranean ingredients such as tomatoes and basil which are a unique combination along with Spiroulina flakes. A very delicious recipe!
Time required: 20′
Calories per serving: 133kcal
- 4 mature tomatoes
- 1 garlic slice
- 1 small bouquet of parsley (the leaves)
- 40 ml olive oil
- 250 ml water
- ½ tablespoon of sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider
- 2 tablespoons of Spiroulina flakes
- Lightly cut basil
- Peel tomatoes and cut it in large pieces
- Blend the garlic, the parsley leaves and the olive oil and mix them well. Then, add the cut tomatoes, the water, the sugar and mix again.
- Add the mixture in a pot and you let it boil. You remove the pot from the fire, and you add the salt, the pepper and the apple cider. Let the soup cool down.
- Add the Spiroulina flakes and serve in a bowl. You can add yogurt or basil!
Products that were used in the recipe: