Favourite traditional recipe quite simpler but very nutrient! Suitable for all those who are lactose intolerant and delicious due to the ingredients it consists!
Time required: 60′
Calories per serving: 219,4kcal
- 1 kg raw spinach
- 2 fresh onions
- 2 leeks
- 4 eggs
- 200g sheep cheese
- 100 ml olive oil
- 250g yogurt with 2% fat
- 100g toasted bread
- 3 tablespoon Spiroulina flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Wash very well the spinach and cut its leaves one by one.
- Stir-fry the spinach in a pot and then add olive oil, the onions, the herbs and stir-fry all together. Remove from fire and let it cool.
- In a bowl add the eggs, the yogurt and mix and add the toasted bread and continue mixing.
- Pour the mixture into spinach, blend very well and pour into a baking pan in a wax paper which we would have previously spread oil.
- Bake the pie in a preheated oven without air at 180 degrees for approximately an hour. Once its baked, turn off the oven and let it cool.
Products that were used in the recipe:
*We would like to thank Stauroula Gounari, a Clinical Dietician MSc