Rice pudding reminds us our childhood memories! Easy, simple, fast and delicious! Even if you are lactose intolerant you can taste this!
Time required: 60′
Calories per serving: 172kcal
- 200g rice
- 1 litre lactose free milk
- 80g brown sugar or white
- 4 tablespoons corn flower
- 1 vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Spiroulina flakes
- In a pot add water and rice at a high temperature until it starts boiling. Then lower the temperature and continue cooking until rice has absorbed all the water.
- Continue blending the rice, remove from fire and let it cool off.
- In a bowl add 200 ml of milk and 4 tablespoons of corn flower and mix
- In a pot add the rest of the milk, sugar and rice and start mixing them at a medium temperature.
- Once it starts boiling continue mixing for 10 minutes, add vanilla in the mixture with milk and corn flower.
- Add the Spiroulina flakes and mix again
- Divide the mixture in 6 bowls and leave it on the fridge for 3-4 hours. You can add cinnamon on top.
Products that were used in the recipe:
*We would like to thank Stauroula Gounari, a Clinical Dietician MSc