It is vegan, healthy, without sugar and gluten free. How much better can breakfast be?
Time required: 40′
Calories per serving: 420kcal
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 100g dried coconut
- 150g raw almonds
- 150g raw Aegina’s pistachio
- 15g sesame
- 30g linseed
- 70g sunflower seed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 pinches of salt
- 2 ½ tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 80g black dried grape
- 6 dried plums without the core
- 6 dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons Spiroulina flakes
- Prewarm the oven at 160 degrees. Place a wax paper in a large baking pan.
- In a pot add the olive oil, sugar or the syrup at low temperature.
- In a bowl add all the solid ingredients apart from the dried fruits and mix. Pour the fluid ingredients and mix.
- Layer all the ingredients in the baking pan. Cook for 25’. Then, add the dried fruits and the Spiroulina flakes and mix very well the granola.
- Continue cooking for 10’ until brown.
- Let it cool
It can be kept in a glass with no air container in room temperature for weeks.
Can be served with milk or yogurt for breakfast.
Products that were used in the recipe: