A child’s growth is highly associated with its nutrition. Through nutrition, every organism obtains the essential nutrients which contribute in normal functioning of the systems as for an example of the musculoskeletal.
Healthy diet: Base for normal growth
The right diet consists of all the necessary nutrients that the organism needs. Therefore, a child in order to have a normal growth it should consume food enriched in:
- Proteins: necessary for the increase of the muscle tissue therefore height
– Vitamin A, for the bone growth and good vision
– Complex Vitamin B, for the normal function of the nervous and digestive system
– Vitamin C, for boosting the immune system
– Vitamin D, contributes in the absorption of calcium in our organism.
- Iron: contributes in the necessary boost for a child’s organism. Iron deficiency leads to the appearance of iron-deficiency anaemia.
- Metals and trace elements:
-Calcium: is the main substance of bones
-Phosphorus: contributes in bones growth and the formation of teeth.
All the above nutrients consist of a long list with substances necessary for good health and growth of a child.
Spirulina PLATENSIS: superfood of every organism
This miraculous alga is of high-quality food. It consists all the necessary bioactive nutrients such as:
- High protein content
- γ- linolenic acid
- β-carotene (Provitamin A)
- Complex Vitamin B
- Vitamin E & many others
Provide health and wellbeing to your children by adding Spiroulina PLATENSIS to your diet!