Hair and skin are the mirror of our health. For healthy hair and skin, it is not only required to take care of them but to also supply them with nutrients.
Spiroulina PLATENSIS due to the essential nutrients that it contains it is a necessary supplement.
Spiroulina PLATENSIS consists:
- Lipids, which protect the cell surface of the skin. One of the most important lipids are fatty acids.
- Manganese, a trace element that produces collagen and hydrates the epidermis.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenol), which revives the natural hydration of the skin with softness and shine.
- Vitamin E, which is an antioxidant and protects the skin from environmental factors.
- Beta-carotene, which help and protect the skin.
For the health of the scalp, diet is an important and crucial factor. Spiroulina PLATENSIS due to the essential nutrients that it contains it is a necessary supplement that helps to maintain healthy hair.
Spiroulina PLATENSIS contains:
- Protein (60-70%), which reduces hair loss, helps in hair revival and improves its appearance.
- Vitamin E, which reduces the free radical’s activity by delaying hair ageing.
- Vitamin B complex, which control the production of hair oils. In addition, they make the hair look shinier and healthier.
- Folic acid, which is necessary for cell proliferation.
- Iron, which absence causes among other issues hair loss.
For references see the ‘Bibliography’ page.
‘IN ANY CASE THE INFORMATION WRITTEN CANNOT REPLACE MEDICAL OR SCIENTIFIC ADVICE OR CAN BE USED FOR SELF TREATMENT. THE INFORMATION WRITTEN ABOUT THE PROPERTIES AND NUTRIENTS OF SPIRULINA ARE SCIENTIFICALLY PROVED BY STUDIES AND REFERENCES CAN BE FOUND IN THE BIBLIOGRAPHY SECTION.’