Delicious, fast and full in high protein content meal!
Enjoy it and feel the energy levels arise!
Time required: 20′
Calories per serving: 601,7 kcal [27,9g protein]
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 400g chicken
- 200g broccoli
- 8 tablespoons grated goat cheese
- 400g yogurt
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 250 g corn
- Salt and pepper
- In a small pot cut the broccoli in bouquets and let it boil for 5-6 minutes until it turns lightly green add salt and pepper.
- In a pot add 6 tablespoons of olive oil and stir-fry the chicken once you have cut it in smaller pieces
- You can cook the chicken in the oven and then cut it
- Spread yogurt to the tortilla wrap and once the chicken has cooled add it along with the broccoli, 3 tablespoons of corn and the 2 tablespoons of goat cheese.
Products that were used in the recipe: