Our favourite pasta become a special meal due to the pesto sauce from Spiroulina flakes. All the necessary ingredients in a meal that will win everyone!
Time required: 20′
Calories per serving: 483kcal
- 500g gluten free farfalle
- 200g feta cheese
- 1 garlic slice
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon Spiroulina flakes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh pepper
- In a blender add the feta cheese, the garlic slice, the coriander, olive oil, fresh pepper and Spiroulina flakes.
- Boil the farfalle according to instructions writer in the packet
- Pour the sauce on top of the pasta and mix
Products that were used in the recipe: