Even if you have gluten intolerance this cake will be added in your diet. Delicious and nutrient due to Spiroulina flakes with a taste of orange reminding your mum’s homemade cakes!
Time required: 45′
Calories per serving: 292,57 kcal
- 300g wholegrain flour
- 200g low fat butter
- 100g brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 vanilla
- 80g orange juice
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of carnation
- 1 pear cut in cubes
- 1 apple cut in cubes
- 90g grated almonds
- 5 tablespoons Spiroulina flakes
- In a blender bowl add the flour, the grated almonds, the vanilla, the baking powder, the cinnamon, the carnation and mix well.
- In another bowl add butter which has been left out of the fridge for 10’, the sugar and carefully pour one egg at a time and blend at low speed.
- Add carefully the orange juice along with the soda and mix carefully. Add Spiroulina flakes.
- Add the mixture with the flour in the second bowl and mix slowly
- Add butter and flour in a baking form. Pour into the mixture and shake gently. Add the fruits without mixing and gently shake again so they will be covered.
- In a preheated oven at 180 degrees cook for 50 minutes. Check regularly with a toothpick. Once cooked let it in the over for 10 minutes.
- Once cooled remove from the oven and serve.
Products that were used in the recipe: