Cookies are among other our favourite sweet. These cookies are suitable for those with gluten intolerance. Easy, fast and nutrient due to the tahini and Spiroulina flakes!
Time required: 45′
Portions: 25 Cookies
Calories per serving: 72,5 kcal
- 50 ml milk 2% fat
- 1 egg
- 60g honey
- 80g tahini
- 1 vanilla
- 200g grated almonds
- 30g cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons Spiroulina flakes
- In a blender add all fluid ingredients.
- In another bowl add all the solid ingredients and mix
- Take the second bowl with the solid ingredient and pour into the blender carefully.
- A dough is made which is easy to shape
- Cut the dough in small balls, shape them and place them in a baking pan.
- Put a wax paper in the baking pan and place your cookies there
- In a prewarm oven cooking at 180 degrees for 5-6 minutes and then turn the dough from the other side so it can be cooked in both sides.
- Don’t leave the cookies in the oven because they will be overcooked.
- When cooled you can place them in a glass vessel. Should be consumed within a week
Products that were used in the recipe:
*We would like to thank Stauroula Gounari, a Clinical Dietician MSc